We are The Muddy Creek Chapter of Trout Unlimited. A Non-profit, grass roots, cold water conservation organization based in the beautiful rolling hills of South Eastern York County, Pennsylvania.
• Increase the opportunities of recreational fishing on the watershed by improving the water quality
• Reduce midsummer stream temperatures by creating riparian buffer zones on it’s headwaters
• Improve landowner relations for the enhancement and enjoyment of the watershed
• Reduce downstream sedimentation effects using streambank restoration techniques
• Re-introduce wild trout to the watershed where they once existed